Flakka - The New Illegal Drug is spreading across the United States
Below are key points, affects and consequences of this new drug:
1. De-population of drug user’s society
2. Cheap and easily available. Flakka is cheap and extremely addictive.
3. Hidden agenda from the all layers of the government.
4. Buyer and seller uses “Tor network” that promising a great deal of anonymity.
5. More effective, more addictive, and less expensive are typically legal until banned.
6. It is an evil drug, turn people like zombies, it is euphoric and hallucinate people.
7. It destroys people’s life and end result is death.
8. Here is the main point for racist and evil society: The damage is permanent and it could target and eliminate poor neighborhood, through the rich people’s game plan and innovation.
Modern science and the internet age have created flakka and allowed it to spread.
This killer drug is a manmade substance manufactured primarily in India and China, and is often sold online.
It cost sometimes for less than $5 per dose.
Making this drug is an attractive alternative to many more expensive drugs that have to be grown, harvested, and transported, all while evading law enforcement.
It was reported that in New York City alone there are now 150 hospital admissions per week related to flakka usage and it is growing due to COVID relations and frustrations among youth.
Devil's Drug, Flakka Is Driving Florida Insane. An emergency room doctor calls it as "five-dollar insanity." A rehab director says it's the "devil's drug."
In the 12 to 14 months since the epidemic began in Broward County, Florida, 60 people have died.
A single dose smoked, swallowed or snorted can give a user a potent but fleeting rush and turn them into a paranoid zombie with superhuman strength and off-the-charts vital signs.
Please Create an awareness to your families to save guard our children from the evil they have created. Almighty is All hearer, All seer. May Almighty save us all from the evil society and from those who are thinking to de-population poor society by their innovation.