*Hadees of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ*
1) *QUARANTINE* is a Prophetic ﷺ advice. *
_“Run away from the leper (the one with contagious ailment) as you would run away from a lion.”_
(Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 608)
2) *SOCIAL DISTANCING* is a Prophetic ﷺ command.
_"Those with contagious diseases should be kept away from those who are healthy."_
Bukhaari (6771) and Muslim (2221)
3) *TRAVEL BAN* is a Prophetic ﷺ teaching.
_"Do not enter a land where the plague (contagious ailment) has broken out ; don’t leave from where it has broken out”_
Bukhaari (5739) and Muslim (2219)
4) *DON'T HARM OTHERS*, if you have symptoms.
_The Prophet ﷺ said: “Do not cause harm or return harm.”_
Sunan Ibn Mājah (2340)
5) *STAYING HOME* is a Prophetic teaching
_“Those who stay at home to protect themselves and others are under the protection of Allah.”_
Musnad Ahmed, Saheeh
6) If necessary, *HOUSE IS A MASJID*.
_The Prophet ﷺ said: “The entire earth has been made a Masjid, except graveyards and washrooms.” _
Tirmidhi (al-Salaah, 291)
7) *THERE'S CURE*; patience is the virtue
_The Prophet ﷺ said “There is no disease that Allah sent without sending for it a cure. “_
Bukhari (Volume 7, Book 71, Number 582)
8) Let’s *TREAT; ALLAH WILL CURE*
_The Prophet ﷺ said: “Every disease has a cure. If a cure is applied to the disease, it is relieved by the permission of Allah.” _
9) *FACE MASKING* is a Prophetic ﷺ teaching
_Prophet (ﷺ) while sneezing, would cover his face with his hand or with his garment,” _
Abu Dawud; Tirmidhi (Book 43, Hadith 2969), Sahih
10) *WASH HANDS* every time you enter home.
_The Prophet ﷺ said: “Cleanliness is half of faith.”_
11) *HOME QUARANTINE* is a Prophetic advice
_ “The plague (contagion) patient who remains in his home with patience and expectation of reward, knowing that nothing will befall him other than Allah’s decree will attain the reward or a martyr “_
Musnad Aḥmad, Sahih
also, Bukhaari (2829) and Muslim (1914)
Islamic Hadith, All in One
For plugins on all other hadiths to download send me an email
10 scientific hadith from Sahih Bukhari:
1) The Prophet says, "The fever comes from the heat of hell!b to control fever using cold water or cold water patch(Sahih Bukhari, Part 7:77 71: Hadis 621).
2) The Prophet says, "If a fly falls into the water, then suck the fly in the water and drink it! Reason is The fly's one wing carry diseases and another wing carry the cure(Sahih Bukhari, 4:54:537).
3) The Prophet says, "Kalojira As-Sams is a medicine of all diseases! Ayesha asks, "What is Sams?" The Prophet replied, "Death! (Bukhari 7:71:591).
4) The Prophet said, "Those who drink water in the water are beaten by the fire of hell! (Bukhari 7:69:538).
5) The Prophet said, "The fire of hell complained to Almighty, "My Lord, my differentparts of the body are eating each other! And that's the reason for the intense heat and the intense winter! (Bukhari 4:54:482).
6) The Prophet says, "God likes hachi and hates hi-lift! (Bukhari 8:73:242).
7) The Prophet says, "Good dreams come from God and nightmares come from Satan! If anyone has a nightmare, he should seek refuge in God and spit on his left, because that nightmare will not harm him." (Bukhari 9:87:115).
8) Abdullah said: A man came to the prophet and said, "He slept till morning and could not pray!" The Prophet said: 'Sheista has left with a urine in her ear! (Bukhari 2:21:245).
9) The Prophet said, "Do not pray during the sun and sun, because the sun rises through the two sides of the head of satan (Bukhari 4:54:494).
10) The Prophet says, "Poison and magic cannot affect anyone who eats 7 azwa dates every morning! (Bukhari 7:65:356). # O God, you give us the gift of doing things....
Hadees of Prophet Muhammad-PBUH on Quarantine & Plaque
- Written by Super User
- Category: World mixed
- Hits: 17215