New studies projected that the worldwide retail eCommerce sales will reach a new high by 2021. Ecommerce businesses should anticipate a 265% growth rate, from $1.3 trillion in 2014 to $4.9 trillion in 2021. This shows a future of steady upward trend with no signs of decline.
Our introductory video to support the need
There are six basic types of e-commerce — Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C), Consumer-to-Business (C2B), Business-to-Administration (B2A) and Consumer-to-Administration (C2A) — and all of them represent a different purchasing dynamic.
Here is list of top eCommerce skills required to build and maintain an eCommerce website
1. Technology Intellect
2. User Experience Design
3. Website Design
4. Front-end Development
5. Backend development
6. Content Writing
7. Overall Website Testing
8. Data Analysis
9. Video marketing, Video editing & Photo editing tools and experience
Business Milestones are as follows:
1. Profitable Business Model
2. First Repeat Client
3. Realistic, Scalable Marketing Strategy
4. Hire and Train a Solid Team
5. Gain Authority in Your Industry
6. Reach a Significant Number of Sales
7. Time and Location! Time and Location! Time and Location! Right Product! Right Product! Right Product!
I can show you how to make money using eCommerce without spending arms and legs.
eCommerce: A new milestone of our future
- Written by Super User
- Category: World mixed
- Hits: 19051