Scam in Europe central and south american countries
- Written by Super User
There are many ways to rip off tourists in Rome, Prague, Paris, and other beautiful European, Central and South American cities.
Scammers have tried most of these cons all over the world. This is an awareness and how to safeguard you and your families from the scam. Let's go through step by step.
Four popular tourist scams by scammers in the world.
1. The Friendship Bracelet scam is where some guy starts wrapping the string around your finger or wrist, effectively trapping you until they finish braiding an ugly bracelet and demand money for it:
2. In the Gold Ring scam someone will pretend to find a ring on the ground, give it to you out of kindness then suddenly insist that you fork over some money to reward their selfless generosity:
3. The Donation scam is where people, often pretending to be deaf come up to you and ask you to sign some kind of petition and then ask for money after you sign it. As a bonus, their confederate will pick your pocket:
4. In the Worthless Clothes scam: Scammer will try to show you expensive and brand clothes or watches but give you crappy clothes, jewelry or watches under the rush trick or exchange the copycat bags. you end up getting no value for the item.
**Four popular awareness and safeguard trick from the tourist scams by scammers in the world
1. The best way to deal with them is to walk away without saying a word no interaction at all.
2. Keep your valuables at the hotel's safe locker. The woman should not carry bag.
3. Use neck hanging pouch with money, cellphone and credit cards inside of your shirt. Nothing on the back pocket. use comfortable clothing and shoes.
4. Always keep your both hands free of items. Let all family member be aware, ready and watchful.
Have a safe journey and a safe return.
- Hits: 3455