- Written by Super User
- Hits: 85
“The Lord our God is one Lord” (Mark 12:29);
Quran: “He is God, The One and Only” (Quran 112:1);
• Muslims believe and accept all the Prophets mentioned in the Torah, the Bible, and the Quran.
• Miraculous Birth of Jesus: Besides Christianity, Islam is the only religion on earth that accepts the miraculous birth of Jesus. Jesus is mentioned 25 times in the Quran.
• The Highest Honor of Women is given to Mary, the Mother of Jesus, in the Quran (chapter #19).
About Greetings and practice
• All prophets had customs to greet believers with the words: “Peace be with you”. (‘Assalamualaikum’ for Muslims).
• Taking off Shoes: God ordered Moses to take off shoes (Exodus 3:5); “Put off shoes from your feet…” (Joshua 5:15). Muslims take off shoes when they enter Mosque. Purification before Prayers: “Moses…washed his feet…” (Exodus 40:31-32). “St. Paul…purified himself…went into the temple” (Acts 21:26). Muslim purifies them before each prayer, 5 times a day.
• Fasting: Jesus fasted 40 days. (Matthew 4:2). Muslims fast one month each year during Ramadan.
• Humbling while Praying by Bowing Heads to the Ground: “Abraham fell his face…” (Genesis 17:3). “Moses…bowed his head…” (Exodus 34:8). “Jesus…fell on his face and prayed…” (Matthew 26:39). Muslims bow their heads to the ground while praying. Not Bowing to Statues / Images: “Thou shall not. Any graven image… (Exodus).
• Muslims do not bow to statues, images or anything except God.
• Decoration of Trees: It is forbidden in Bible (Jeremiah 10:2-5).
• Muslim does not decorate trees.
• Everlasting Covenant: God made everlasting covenants with Abraham and his descendants. Muslim still keeps this covenant; they circumcise their sons at birth.
• Abraham’s Son Ishmael: The name Ishmael was chosen by God Himself (Genesis 16:11). Muslims respect Ishmael like Isaac as a son of Abraham.
• Wine Drinking Prohibited: “…drink neither wine nor strong drink…” (Luke 1:15). Muslims do not drink wine or alcohol ever.
• Pork Forbidden: God ordered Moses: “And the swine is unclean to you…” (Leviticus 11:7). Jesus never ate pork in his life. Muslims never eat pork.
• Usury / Interest Forbidden: “Take thou no usury…” (Leviticus). “He has put not out his money to usury.” (Psalms 15:5). Interest is forbidden in Islam.
• Disapprove Homosexuality: “…the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah… He overthrew those cities…” (Genesis). Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam.
• No Original Sin: “The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father” ( Ezekiel 18:20 ). Muslims believe that sin cannot be transferred or inherited from person to person.
• Accountability: “…every man shall receive his own reward…to his own labor” (1 Corinthians 3:8). Muslims believe that every person is accountable for his/her deeds and will be rewarded accordingly. Muslims observe and maintain many instructions from the Torah and Bible
• How much do people know about Muhammad? He is the Last Messenger from God till the Day of Judgment & his prophet hood is for the entire world. He is God’s Messenger; He is not God in any way and therefore Muslims do not worship him. He received the first message from God through Angel Gabriel at the age of 40. He spent 10 years in Makka and 13 years in Madina to preach Islam; he died at the age of 63. During these 23 years, the Quran was revealed for mankind. Muhammad was an ordinary person with family and children; he was leader of a nation and a teacher.
• The Prophecies of Holy Books/Torah References about Muhammad in the Old Testament (2000 years ago) God Blessed Abraham: Muhammad came from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael (promised by God).
• The Rejected Stone: Jesus spoke of the kingdom of God being taken away…given to the rejected stone… (Genesis 21:13-18). The rejected stone is the nation of Ishmael, the nation of Muhammad.
• First Revelation: … Read this…he said, I am not learned; (Isaiah 29:12). Historical Facts: Angel Gabriel delivered first revelation: Read…name of your Lord, who created man...; (Quran 96:1). Muhammad replied: “I am not learned;
The Prophecies of Holy Books/Torah
• Prophet from Arabia: Arabia, and all the Princes of Kedar...“ ( Ezekiel 27:21 ) Historical Facts: Many converts migrated to Madina; Muhammad migrated in 622AD. Next year 1,000 Makkans marched against the Muslims.
• A Prophet Like Moses: God said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet… like unto thee. I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak them all...” ( Deuteronomy18:18 ) Historical Facts: Angel Gabriel used to bring revelations from God to Muhammad - thus God put “His words in Muhammad's mouth” (John 16:13, Isaiah 28:10). He does not speak of (his own) desire; (Quran 53:3-4).
• Prophet Gave Laws: ...He will not fall or be discouraged till…established justice in the earth; (Isaiah 42:1-4). Muhammad came with a complete code of laws. In spite of persecution and physical assaults, he was never discouraged nor expressed despair. Prophet with 10,000 Saints: “…he came with 10,000 saints…right-hand went a fiery law; (Deuteronomy 33:2) Historical Facts: Muhammad returned to Makka with 10,000 devout followers & established the rule of law there. 8. Until Shiloh Come: Jacob told his children…”until Shiloh comes…” (Genesis 49:10). Shiloh means “peace” ( Islam )
Abraham’s Activities: Pilgrims of Bacca Valley
• “…they go through the valley of Baca; there it has a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools; (Psalms 84:5-6 ). Makka is referred to as Baca (Quran 3:96). The famous ZamZam spring is located here. Makka used to get flooded. • Revealed Little By Little: “he teaches knowledge… line upon line; here a little, and there a little. ( Isaiah 28:9-11 ) Quran was revealed piece by piece over 23 years, scattered in the book “here a little, there a little”. • Prophecy By Name : Muhammad was quoted by name: Cheeko mane tah kim, vechulo Mohamadim : his language is most sweet, and he is Muhammad “ ( Song of Solomon 5:16 )
• Prophecy Come To Pass: When a Prophet speaks, if word does not come to pass or come true… word which the Lord has not spoken…” (Deuteronomy 18:22). God informed Muhammad that the Romans would defeat the Persians (Quran 30:3). Chapter Rum of Quran was revealed at that time (615 AD) in support of Christians. The Romans won battle in 627AD. Muhammad professed that the Muslims would soon conquer the Persian and Byzantium empires. At the battle of Yarmuk in 634AD, they defeated the Byzantine army, and at the battle of Madain in 637AD, they defeated the Persians. Muhammad predicted many future events: overthrow of the Persian Empire and confiscation of the Emperor Choseros’s treasures; Suraqa , one of prophet’s companions, would be given the bracelets of Caesar. This happened.
• References about Muhammad in Hindu Scriptures Verse 5 of Bhavishya Puran: “…His name will be Mahamad… Mahadev Arab… 'O Ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia.“… ( Prati Sarg Parv III ). 2. Sama Veda, II, 6,
• Ahmad acquired religious law from his Lord. This law of religion is full of wisdom;
• References about Muhammad In The Holy Bible 1. Jesus foretold about Muhammad: “…he shall give you another comforter …” (John 14:15-16) Jesus said: “I have many things to say unto you, but you can’t bear them now…he will show you things to come…( John 16:14 ). The message of Jesus was incomplete. Another prophet was needed to guide mankind. Gospel of Barnabas: “… Muhammad is his blessed name.” (Ch. 96-97) All Holy Books Lead to Belief in Muhammad & The Quran
• The Holy Quran 1. The Quran is the collection of all revealed messages from God to Muhammad. It is memorized by millions of people even today.
• Original copies still exist; one in Tashkent, Uzbekistan; the other in Istanbul, Turkey. 3. Sir William Muir, wrote: There is probably in the world no other book which has remained 12 (now 14) centuries with so pure a text, ( Life of Muhammad, Haykal). 4. Dr. Maurice Bucaille , a French Christian physician, compared scientific facts of the Bible & Quran. He found many scientific verses in the Quran; each of them is correct. He writes: I could not find a single error in Quran”
The Noble Quran
• Many scientific facts, unknown to man 1400 years ago, were revealed in the Quran. Each of them is proven to be scientifically correct (a few examples :) The 'Big Bang ' theory of Creation of the Universe Planets and orbital patterns of the Cosmos Conception and stages of embryological growth (‘ The Developing Human’, Prof. Keith Moore, Uni. of Toronto ) Reference to fingerprints How was it possible for an “unlettered” person to reveal the scientific mysteries 1,000 years ahead when no man on earth had any knowledge of them?
• Gospel of Barnabas was a very close companion of Jesus. The Bible refers to him as an apostle; (Acts 14:14), a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith; (Acts 11:24).
• In 325AD, the followers of St. Paul gained control at the council of Nicaea and made the following changes: It canonized the 4 Greek Gospels that are read today. All other Gospels including Gospel of Barnabas were ordered to be destroyed. The only Gospel written in Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke, was also destroyed.
• Verses from the Gospel of Barnabas… Jesus said: “God one hath no equal…He hath no father nor mother; he hath no sons, nor brethren, nor companions…” Jesus said: “… I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men. When God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one that believes me to be more than man.” The priest asked Jesus: 'Art thou the Messiah of God….?’ Jesus answered: ‘…indeed I am not he …and (he) shall come after me …for God himself gave him the name … Muhammad is his blessed name ” Gospel of Barnabas is the Truth from Jesus
• The Final Religion Islam is the universal religion for all mankind. 'Islam' means submission to the will and law of God. The other meaning of the word is peace (through God). A Muslim willingly submits to the will and laws of God. 5 Pillars of Islam Faith Prayer Fasting Poor Due Pilgrimage
The Five Pillars of Islam Faith
• In the existence of the One and Only God: Sole Creator of the universe. He is Everlasting, All-Powerful, All-Knowing, Self-Sufficient, and Self-Sustaining. Faith in all the Prophets of the past, and acceptance that Muhammad is the last Prophet. Faith in all the Revealed, Unaltered, Holy Books of God. Faith in the Angels of God. Faith in life after death and the Day of Judgment. Faith in Divine Decree (fate). Prayer: During prayer, one seeks forgiveness, help, and guidance from God directly.
• The Five Pillars of Islam Fasting: Ramadan fasting is obligatory…..refrain from food, drink, and sex from before sunrise to after sunset.
• Poor Dues: Pay annually 2½% of his cash savings and liquid assets (such as gold, silver etc.) to his less fortunate fellow human beings. Pilgrimage: Travel to Mecca to worship God at the Kaaba & Arafat to mark the occasion when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son (Ishmael) (Genesis 22:2). This is an obligation at least once in a lifetime, if financially and physically able to do so. Every male wears two pieces of white unstitched cloth to cover the body and perform all the rituals. (Women wear their usual attire).
What Does Islam Say About Human Rights
• Privacy, freedom, dignity, and equality are guaranteed in Islam. God says: There is no compulsion in religion; (Quran 2:256). Universality of Islam : God says: “We have sent you (Muhammad) as a mercy for all nations ” ( Quran 21:107 ); Whoever oppresses any non-Muslim, I shall be his prosecutor on the Day of Judgment.; ( Muhammad ). Jihad means any effort in the path of God. Constant struggle against the evil desires within oneself is Jihad. If an Islamic state is attacked, it is the duty of all Muslims to defend them from the attack. This is Jihad. Jihad is never meant to force anybody to choose a particular religion. An unjust effort or war cannot be called Jihad.
• Women's Rights Women’s rights and honor are not always respected -- rape, murder, frequent divorce, domestic violence, single parent homes, low morale and family values, abortion, prostitution, drugs, loss of peace in society, etc.….still exist. Women dare not walk on a dark street or even across an empty parking lot alone. .
• 95% of the victims of domestic violence are women. (DOJ) Every 9 seconds a woman is assaulted and beaten.
• Women are murdered every day by their boyfriends or husbands. 4,000,000 women a year are assaulted by their partners. Family violence kills as many women every 5 years as the total number of Americans who died in the Vietnam War.
• Status and Responsibility of Women in Islam: Islam enjoins morality in behavior and appearance. Fashions that reduce women to sex objects are not acceptable. Islam gave women the right of inheritance and independent ownership. Women can seek employment. Muhammad’s first wife was a successful business woman. Protection of Women's Honor: “…who launch a charge against women...produce four witnesses; (Quran 24:4). Muhammad said: “…treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers;. “ The best of you are those who are kindest with your wives; “….Generous who are good to women, and…wicked who insults them;
Status and Responsibility of Women in Islam
• Status of Mother: “A man asked Muhammad: 'Whom should I honor most?' The Prophet replied: 'your mother’. 'And who comes next?' asked the man. The Prophet replied: 'your mother’. 'And who comes next?' asked the man. The Prophet replied: 'your mother!’ 'And who comes next?' asked the man. The Prophet replied: 'Your father’ ” Marriage : “…He created for you mates from among yourselves… dwell in tranquility with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts; ( Quran 30:21 ). Independent Identity : A married woman in Islam retains her independent legal personality and her family name. She is not the property of her husband in any way!
Status and Responsibility of Women in Islam
• Wife’s Property: From the 7th century, a woman does not need to present gifts (dowry) to attract potential husband. The groom must present the bride with a marriage gift. The bride retains her marriage gift even if she is later divorced. She is never obliged to act as a co-provider for the family unless she herself voluntarily chooses to do so. • Divorce: Islam discourages divorce, yet recognizes the rights of both partners to end their matrimonial relationship. Live with them on a footing of kindness and equity; (Quran 4:19). A believing man must not hate a believing woman. If he dislikes one of her traits he will be pleased with another. ( Muhammad ).
• Status and Responsibility of Women in Islam. • The Veil : O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their bodies so that they should be known and not molested; (Quran 33:59 ). Islamic veil is a means of protection from unwanted attention.
• Polygamy in the West: Serial polygamy: marriage, divorce, marriage, divorce, etc.; a married man with one or more girlfriends; an unmarried man with a number of girlfriends. Polygamy addresses orphans and widows in society. Billy Graham, the Evangelist said: “Islam has permitted polygamy as a solution to social ills … Christian countries makes a great show of monogamy, but actually they practice polygamy. Islam is a fundamentally honest religion …” Many non-Muslim and Muslim countries have outlawed polygamy. Cheating on the wife or using women without taking responsibility are common. Is the law designed to reward deception and punish honesty? Nearly 4 out of 5 who accepted Islam in the USA are Women. • Some Famous Quotes about Muhammad Bernard Shaw (British philosopher): “… the Savior of Humanity…..if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems…” (The Genuine Islam). Gandhi: “…it was not the sword that won a place for Islam.. It was the rigid simplicity… his absolute trust in God and in his own mission...” ( Young India ) Michael Hart: My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons…he was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. (The 100: A Ranking Of The Most Influential Persons In History). • The Rational Choice Study different religions, compare them, and then make a rational choice. Islam is the final religion of mankind till the last day of this world. God says: “We have sent you (Muhammad) as a mercy for all nations” (Quran 21:107). “I (God) have perfected your religion for you…have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (Quran 5:3). People often say that Islam spread by ‘the sword’. This is not true. There is no mention of the word ‘SWORD’ in the whole Quran. Only a few preachers went to Indonesia. Today it is the largest Muslim country. The Rational Choice
• There is not a single TV, Radio Station or a national newspaper owned or controlled by the Muslims in the USA. Islam is still the fastest growing religion in USA and Europe. Those who accept Islam include priests, bishops, doctors, engineers, businessmen, writers, scientists, scholars, celebrities, inmates, and ‘ordinary’ people including a large percentage of women. Muslim communities are growing in every city with over 4,000 mosques in USA and Canada alone.
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 101
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 23552
Energy savings tips for home, at work and on the road for all the humanity
Please apply where it is applicable. It could save you money, reduce emissions. one of the great helper to protect our family, our health and our environment. Why not apply it today? Please share if you like the topics...
1. Replace your furnace filter every 3 months to keep your furnace running efficiently. A clogged filter reduces airflow, which costs you money in the form of reduced efficiency
2. Seal leaks around doors, windows, and exterior wall electrical outlets to keep the warm air in
3. Insulate your basement to improve the overall comfort of the basement and prevent warm air escaping along the joist cavities. Use aluminium tape to all the joint
of the furnace. Use especially design foam to cover the copper pipe over your water heater and furnace. You can also use caulking and weather stripping to seal air leaks. You can reduce your home heating and cooling needs by up to 20%
4. Insulate your attic to cut down on heating costs. You should have a minimum of 12 inches of insulation. Upgrade the insulation in the walls, basement and attic can save your energy bill up to 30%
5. Lower (for heater) or higher (for cooler) the temperature setting on your thermostat by two degrees. If your water contain digital display, you can lower the water heater temperature by up to 4 degrees from the average default temperature
6. Energy efficiency portable heater can reduce your energy bill and also can be use as an emergency item during the breakdown or fallout of the furnace..
7. Small generator is an essential item for the every household, specially during winter month, when temperature can fall bellow 10 to 30 degree centigrade
8. If your furnace is older or experiencing frequent breakdowns, upgrade to a high efficiency furnace
9. Clean your ducts to remove dust and debris and help your furnace work more efficiently
10. Vacuum your furnace vent (incoming and outgoing) regular basis. Make it a part of your house clean item
11. Use water softening or air bubble adding shower head for every wash room, save you 20% to 45% water during each shower. Save your water bill and your environment.
12. Proper humidification in the home can benefit financially and be apart of your healthy living. Using a humidifier allows you to turn the thermostat down one or two degrees while still maintaining a comfortable feeling. Proper moisture levels can combat muscle and joint pain and a lack of concentration, all of which can result from dehydration. A humidifier can help the body’s immune system guard against irritants, keeping your family healthy. When the air is dry, static electricity is often the cause of frizzy hair, static cling and the shocks when touching a doorknob. Increasing the home’s humidity level will help reduce these nuisances. Dry air can also wreak havoc on your home itself. Maintaining proper humidity can prevent your hardwood floors, wood molding and furniture from shrinking and cracking and also prevent the wallpaper from peeling. The most common range for humidity in the winter is between 40 and 60%. Finding the best number for your home inside of this range.
13. Use energy-efficient light bulbs and appliances at home , office or businesses. LED bulb can be used in your high traffic area. LED bulb has more savings and
efficient than spiral energy saving bulb. Look for coupon online to buy the energy saving bulb. Government project and rebates are everywhere in north America.
14. Drive at the posted speed limit like cruising speed from 100 km/h to 120 km/h will increase fuel consumption by approximately 20%
15.Inflate your car tire to its default pressure and check tire pressure once a month. A single under-inflated tire can increase your vehicle’s fuel consumption by up to 4%.
16. At work turn off your computer and other electronic equipment if it is not being used for more than half an hour.
17. Minimize the paper use at work place. Minimize paper use by using email, conference call, web meeting and creation of database control for all report and test documents
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 25359
Theory is simple Biggest eating Bigger, Bigger eating Smaller and smaller eating smallest and on and on and on. But correlation between them is that they all are interdependent. At the same time biggest controls the rest. When biggest eat the bigger, it does not let him or her to regrow, but on the other hand rest of the chain will feed each other such a way that they regrow and survive. Reason behind it is that “Biggest knows that other sizes will come to him or her (through regrow and survival) no matter what happens to any changes to the world, stock, money and politics. Dependency in politics, stock and money play a vital role in this overall equation.
That is why world of politics constantly changing its technic and behavioral pattern in regards to policies, while keeping live, intact and active the words like “Democracy”, “Socialism”, “Equal right”, “Chartered of right”, “In God we trust”, “Alt-Right”, “Alt-Left”, ”White supremacism, “ Brown supremacism” , “Islamophobia”, “Make country great again”, “Uniting people”, “Racism” , “Bigotry”, “Poverty”, “Migrated bird’s egg ( European settlers in America)”, “First nation ( Indians)” and more to come. Politician and country advisors are very actively and closely working towards those movements to get benefit out of it, using their policy changes. America- A land of natives, but run by the migrated bird’s egg is a prime example. Other part of the World of politics can learn from it and can change the behavioral pattern in order to adjust with the new term of American politics.
Politicians uses higher society (rich in money) in their favors. Rich knows everyone is dependent on money that is a reason they create “Money Religion” in order to dictate way they want the population to react and to way to control political powers and money. Supremacism only can be exist if it control 90% of the world wealth by leaving 10% to the rest of the 7 billion people on earth. Today, we all know that 90% of the world’s wealth is control by 10% of the world richest population.
Politician uses that idea to support rich while talking democracy to others. American politics, money and market is the prime example. Democrats lose the election as they did not support the rich and they do not have rich in their key group posts and positions. Regrouping or changes of tone will not work for democrat, as table has turned and rich are organised in one group. Word is simple, if you do not have work, you do not have money and you are dependent on government that holding the country. That eventually keep you out of politics. That all they want. You are fighting for your survival of life and existence of life. On the other hand Rich is the main source for all the jobs and food chain, which you depend on. You will listen what they say and will follow what they dictate in a modern way. Rich are not only controlling your life, also they are controlling your emotions and your mind. You will be in jail or under the radar if you try to go against them or to protest against their will.
I will be keep on writing until same camouflage bring the true democracy and equal distribution of money to the people, who has nothing to do with the politics, but suffering for the same reason.
Page 1 of 4